Job Description Please apply at www.Chick-fil-A.com/FindlayOH At Chick-fil-A, the team member’s role is more than just a...
Job Views ( 19 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Please apply at www.Chick-fil-A.com/FindlayOH
At Chick-fil-A, the team member’s role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving and cooking a great product in a friendly environment. Team members are responsible for providing an exceptional experience for everyone they serve each day. We want to ensure all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected.
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service.
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork.
- Guest focused food service, with quality, speed and accuracy in mind
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures.
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence.
- Strive for excellence in all tasks
- It’s a Friendly Place to Work: At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Many friendships are made here that last a lifetime.
- Sundays off: You will always have your Sundays
- Flexible Hours: You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Competitive Pay: We start employees at a competitive pay rate, and desire to give raises based on performance.
- Meal Allowances: You will receive an allowance for food for each shift worked.
- Advancement opportunities are available to those that demonstrate excellence, service, and care.
- 401k match after six months of employment.
- Reliable transportation
- Capable of working on your feet for 6 – 8 hours.
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Be willing to work all positions, and strive for excellence at all you do
- Detail orientated.
- Able to multitask.
- Able to problem-solve
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship.
- Be able to handle directions, coaching moments.
- Be a team player.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business.
- Appropriately handle all guest issues and play a positive role in guest recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster, becoming more efficient.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able to work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook.
- This position is full-time (minimum of 30 hours) or part-time (minimum of 10 hours) must be available between the hours of 6 AM – 11 PM.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help