Technical Writer/Designer (Any CCI Location)
Classification: Non-Exempt/Non-Bargaining Position may be located in any CCI location. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter that is a...
Job Views ( 62 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
Position may be located in any CCI location.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. Must have skills in knowledge of technical writing tools, knowledge repository and techniques. Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation. Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality. Have a skill set of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping (experiment design) skills. Deliver a vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
* Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
* Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
* Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
* Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
* Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
* Develops, edits, and maintains online and print documents for use by employees and customers.
* Collaborates with IT (Highspot or others) analysts and other subject matter experts to obtain information required to accurately document software applications, product/services, and department processes and procedures.
* Continually monitors system/product changes to ascertain effect on system documentation.
* Identify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer research and competitive analysis.
* Analyze user feedback and activity to develop personas
* Design functional prototypes to prove out interaction models
* Work with training and sales enablement to drive shared vision and execution of product plans
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid vacation and personal days
Employee Assistance Program
Annual bonus program to eligible employee’s based upon organization performance
Pay Range (commensurate with skills and experience): $48,274 – $73,154
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Consolidated Communications Enterprise Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
* Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
* 2- 3 years’ experience in similar role;
* Demonstrable fluency with web design or equivalent design tool
* Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects(required
* Experience with the cloud and/or experience with enterprise software products, channels, or marketplaces
* Experience working with development teams
* Web-based application visual design in a global context
* Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations
* Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
* Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
* Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
* Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
* Understanding of rapid website development
* Ability to deliver strong work on tight schedules
* Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent collaborative skills. Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
View Job at OMJ
62 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help