Job Description This position is responsible for the creation of written technical instructions and providing customer...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position is responsible for the creation of written technical instructions and providing customer training on the operation and maintenance of GROB equipment. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong mechanical or electrical aptitude. Having the ability to watch equipment function and then translate those motions into words to allow the customer to comprehend how to operate and maintain the equipment is very important. The ideal candidate should be able to confidently and competently speak in front of small groups of people and be willing to travel up to 50% for customer trainings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding format, content, order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Read and interpret technical procedures and documents including engineering drawings, electrical and fluid schematics, parts lists and specifications to accurately delineate operating procedures, maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches and diagrams to illustrate material that meets customer requirements
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers
- Travel to customer facilities for extended periods of time to train customers on the proper use and care of their custom GROB equipment
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Complete online application at http://www.joingrob.com/
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communications, or a technical field (EET or MET preferred) OR
- Associate Degree in a Technical Field plus 3 years of technical training experience
- Self-motivated and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and Adobe Acrobat
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help