Technician – Tiffin
Summary: As a Service Technician, you are responsible for diagnosing vehicle issues, performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work as assigned,...
Job Views ( 14 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
As a Service Technician, you are responsible for diagnosing vehicle issues, performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work as assigned, and efficiently, safely according to dealership and manufacturer quality and time standards.
Reports To: Service Manager
• Receive repair orders and perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency, accuracy, and completeness while meeting applicable technician productivity and customer satisfaction expectations.
• Diagnose customer concerns and perform appropriate repairs.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, alignment, suspension, brakes, heating and cooling, etc.
• Test drive vehicles, test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Coordinate with the parts department as well as service advisors to keep the customers up to date on vehicle status and any additional services needed.
• Accurately provide time estimates for repairs to ensure productive scheduling.
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• Complete thorough inspections to determine safety needs and other potential repair needs in a timely manner.
• Perform basic care and maintenance including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations.
• Safely operate power tools according to dealership and manufacturer standards.
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
All interested candidates can visit www.teamreineke.com to complete an application!
• Previous automotive experience
• ASE certifications preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Supply own tools necessary to complete most jobs
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help