Temporary Associate (Pandemic Response) *Featured*
This is a temporary position that exists to provide support to our organization during a pandemic. Duties Include: 1. Siting with taking...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
This is a temporary position that exists to provide support to our organization during a pandemic.
1. Siting with taking temperatures and complete screening questions at our entrances.
2. May provide assistance in transporting patients and visitors.
3. May answer phones and provide general clinical staff when needed.
4. May sit with patients and assist clinical staff when needed.
5. May assist with light cleaning, delivering of food trays, etc.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth an development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of he patient status. Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures
* This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV,HIV,etc.)
Position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to walk up to an hour a day, sit continuously for six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must be able to operate a motor vehicle for business travel and community involvement.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help