Tool and Die Maker 2nd or 3rd Shift
MACHINIST TOOL ROOM Manufacture, assemble, and finish tooling and tooling components to near-zero tolerance in a fast-paced, high-pressure,...
Job Views ( 13 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
MACHINIST TOOL ROOM
Manufacture, assemble, and finish tooling and tooling components to near-zero tolerance in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Support all facets of NMLLC. Other duties as may be assigned.
TO APPLY: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and shop sketches, knowledge of GD&T.
- Capable of setting up and operating manual and CNC lathes, OD/ID and surface grinding, milling, plunge and wire EDM and measuring equipment with the ability to perform close tolerance work.
- 2-3 years vocational trades training or personal hands on machining experience.
- Have the ability to program CNC equipment using Gibbs, Cimatron, ESPRIT and capable of reading and editing G & M machine code.
- Machining, inspection, and assembly skills of tooling components including the ability to produce laps, hand fit and polish and understand tool assembly techniques and press fits.
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions while using creative problem solving and decision skills.
- Knowledge and proven track record of machining carbide, tool steels, and machinery steels.
- Must be goal- and deadline-oriented with very high attention to detail.
- Associate’s degree with concentration in Tool and Die or Precision Machining or equivalent experience.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- A high degree of eye hand coordination and dexterity and the use of head gear with a magnifying visor.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 lbs.
View Job at OMJ
13 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help