Tool and Die Maker 2nd or 3rd Shift
TOOL ROOM MACHINIST-2nd or 3rd Shift Currently in machining or have a machining background looking for the next step in their...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
TOOL ROOM MACHINIST-2nd or 3rd Shift
**********Great Perks and Benefits************
|Pay Range: $24 – $34 per hour|
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and shop sketches with knowledge of GD&T.
- Proficient with all types of metric measuring tools.
- 3-5 years machining experience including Vocational training.
- Basic knowledge with programming, setting up, and running CNC equipment.
- Basic knowledge of manual type machines: OD/ID grinders, lathes, and surface grinders.
- Tool and Die experience in the cold forming industry.
- Can program CNC equipment using Gibbs, ESPRIT. Capable of reading and editing G & M machine code.
- Experience with lapping/polishing finished parts.
- High level of dexterity and mechanical abilities.
- Machining, inspection, and assembly skills of tooling components.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Manufacturing environment
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help