Tool and Die Maker
2nd Shift Tool and Die Maker * Build tool and dies from part prints, sketches, reference...
Job Views ( 18 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
* Build tool and dies from part prints, sketches, reference parts, or instructions.
* Operate tool room machinery in a safe manner during the build process.
* Perform tool and die repairs on progressive dies, manually operated dies, and tooling.
* Diagnose and trouble shoot dies in the bench and make corrections.
* Work from T.C.O. program reports and last piece references to make corrections as required to produce quality parts.
* Support try out and make ready to run production after die steel or tool installations.
* Support press room operations by servicing die sets, trouble shoot dies and make corrections when possible with die in the press, and through using SPC data to determine dimensional integrity for die adjustments and document.
* Interface with both internal and external customers, participate on problem solving teams in production, and handle customer and supplier concerns.
* Support SPECS, TQM, MOS, and Safety programs. Also responsible for practicing good housekeeping standards.
* Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
* Authorized to support and assist Tool & Die Apprentices in day to day operations.
* Performs other essential functions as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Employer’s Job# TOOLD01572
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help