Tool Room Machinist
Job Description National Machinery At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
MACHINIST TOOL ROOM
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and shop sketches, knowledge of GD&T.
- Capable of setting up and operating manual and CNC lathes, OD/ID and surface grinding, milling, plunge and wire EDM and measuring equipment with the ability to perform close tolerance work.
- 2-3 years vocational trades training or personal hands on machining experience.
- Have the ability to program CNC equipment using Gibbs, Cimatron, ESPRIT and capable of reading and editing G & M machine code.
- Machining, inspection, and assembly skills of tooling components including the ability to produce laps, hand fit and polish and understand tool assembly techniques and press fits.
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions while using creative problem solving and decision skills
- Knowledge and proven track record of machining carbide, tool steels, and machinery steels.
- Must be goal- and deadline-oriented with very high attention to detail.
- Associate’s degree with concentration in Tool and Die or Precision Machining or equivalent experience.
- Shop environment.
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required.
- A high degree of eye hand coordination and dexterity and the use of head gear with a magnifying visor.
- Must be able to regularly lift loads of up to 50 lbs.
TO APPLY: Go to http://www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help