Transfer Curriculum Specialist –Hybrid
Position Summary The Transfer Curriculum Specialist is a cross-functional position which manages the cycle of a student’s academic progress by developing,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Transfer Curriculum Specialist is a cross-functional position which manages the cycle of a student’s academic progress by developing, evaluating, and maintaining transfer course and graduation records in the student systems used for academic advising and degree certification. The TCS will assist the Assistant Registrar in building transfer course equivalencies and assisting in maintaining compliance with the Ohio Department of Higher Education’s Transfer Assurance Guarantee, Ohio Transfer Module guidelines, and Transfer Guaranteed Pathways. This includes all university, international, and military credit. The TSC will assist the Graduation Coordinator in graduation process including commencement.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assists in daily operations of the Transfer area of Registrar’s Office
- Develops, evaluates, maintains and updates all course articulations in the Transfer Evaluation System (TES).
- Researches and evaluates transfer evaluation inquiries to resolve questions and issues
- Reviews transcripts from domestic and international applicants and determines transferability of coursework
- Processing AP/IB credit entry.
- Assists in processing of degree conferral functions.
- Assists in processing which assesses student eligibility for honor society membership and graduation with Latin Honors.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Pay Grade 352. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefits package available.
Deadline to apply: The search committee will review applications until the position is filled; however, for best consideration, applications should be provided by ‘September 23, 2022’.
Bowling Green State University provides a comprehensive benefit program as part of a total compensation package. This includes medical, prescription, dental, vision, health accounts (medical & dependent), life & disability insurance, retirement plans, employee assistance program and tuition fee waivers for employees and their eligible dependents as well as paid time off, flexible work options, holidays and parental leave. For more information please visit Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf (bgsu.edu)
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Must be extremely detail- and procedure-oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, and have strong systems-oriented and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree required. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- Six months experience in customer service
- Six months experience working with computer applications
The following experience is preferred:
- Familiarity with processes related to higher education
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help