Truck Driver Home Daily CDL A Bonus
Solutions driven success. XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology...
Job Views ( 8 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
Pay starts at $24.47
- Home Daily
- $7,500 in bonuses available
At XPO, you’re more than a driver, you’re a star on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight
Be part of something big.
Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect will receive a $2,500 sign-on bonus, subject to repayment if the employee voluntarily terminates their employment with XPO Logistics within the first 6 months. Bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply. Current XPO employees are not eligible for sign-on bonuses.
A $2,000 retention bonus will be paid to those eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 6 months of continuous employment with XPO Logistics in their current qualified position. Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 12 months of continuous employment in their current qualified position will receive another $2,000 bonus. Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 18 months of continuous employment in their current qualified position will receive another $2,000 bonus. The bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply. Current XPO employees are not eligible for retention bonuses.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- To be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Safe driving record and history
- Hazardous materials endorsement
- Doubles/triples endorsement
- Tank vehicle endorsement (tanker drivers)
- To pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals in the last 3 years
- To pass a company-paid DOT physical and pre-hire test (physical essential functions)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that’s up to 12-14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
It’d be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally); move and position a converter dolly with an average weight/pull force of approximately 128 lbs.
- Safely climb in/out of a tractor cab/trailer
- Sit for extended periods of time in a truck tractor and/or on a forklift; safely operate heavy equipment and a forklift
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time on various surfaces that may be uneven or slippery (including working outdoors in inclement weather)
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting hazardous/non-hazardous materials
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help