Upper Level Math Instructor in Findlay
Are you passionate about math? Do you find yourself working out math problems on old napkins at dinner just because?...
Job Views ( 9 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Are you passionate about math? Do you find yourself working out math problems on old napkins at dinner just because? Do you love teaching math to others and seeing the math light bulb go off? Have you had successful tutoring or teaching experiences in the past? Are you looking for a role that allows you to focus on what you love most- teaching math? If so, Sylvan is the place for you! Keep reading to find out more about exciting math tutoring opportunities at Sylvan…
Sylvan Learning is currently hiring a Part-Time Math Tutor. Sylvan Learning provides academic tutoring for students from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade so that students can get ahead or get caught up. Our company mission is to see success with every child.
The Part-Time Math Tutor plays a crucial role in delivering a high-level of math content mastery focused skills to the students while at the same time building confidence boosting rapport with the student. This position is educational and relational. Still excited? You guessed it, keep on reading…
- NO LESSON PLANNING!
- All instructional lessons are preplanned for you
- No parent meetings
- Teach as few as eight or as many as twenty hours per week-it is up to you!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Positions available in Findlay and Tiffin
If you’re a force to be reckoned with in the world and you want to hear more about our dream and how it fits with your dream, and if you’re excited to be a part of a fast growing and fast paced company in order to make a difference in a child’s life, take the leap and submit your application today.
- Love Teaching!
- Love playing chess—because as a teacher, you always have to think one play ahead.
- Multitask like it is going out of style.
- Have a math knowledge like John Nash from A Beautiful Mind!
- Love working out math problems so much that if Big Bang Theory was real life, you would be one of their friends because who doesn’t want a white board in their kitchen.
- Know how to control and manage your own time—Ferris Bueller should not be your role model.
- Like people—seriously, do we need to say more?
- Find kids fun—again, do we need to say more?
- Believe in making a commitment and sticking to that commitment.
- Can embrace the phrase—“it always works out.”
- Love to learn and see feedback as an opportunity to grow.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in math or a related field.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help