Job Summary The Utility Worker is responsible for loading and unloading of raw material/finished product as well as cleanliness of plant...
Job Views ( 28 )
North Baltimore, OhioOther County
The Utility Worker is responsible for loading and unloading of raw material/finished product as well as cleanliness of plant and equipment.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Uses high pressure hose to wash parking lot, plant equipment, and surrounding areas of plant including spilled material on lot.
- Paints and washes plant equipment and building fixtures as necessary.
- Required to use standard hand tools (hammer, screw driver, wrenches, etc.) and power tools (drills, impact drivers, saws, etc.)
- Operates company vehicles around plant and property.
- Ensures steady flow of raw material from trailers to dock in safe and efficient manner.
- Checks and reports condition of raw material load and truck interior.
- Performs a variety of general labor tasks including janitorial cleaning and vehicle washing.
- Maintains safety as top priority in accordance with all company safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job functions will be carried out in a facility which requires tolerance for high heat and/or cold temperatures.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- A CDL “B” license with tanker endorsement is a plus.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently must push, pull, move or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, bend, crawl as well as push/pull items while working in a fast-paced environment of varying temperatures and with possible slippery surfaces.
View Job at OMJ
28 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help