Valet Parking Attendant
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION As a member of the Support Services Dept., the primary purpose of the Valet Parking Attendant position...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
As a member of the Support Services Dept., the primary purpose of the Valet Parking Attendant position is to greet customers, provide directions to various departments within the hospital, operate and park motor vehicles for patients and visitors and deliver vehicles in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
* Duty 1: Greets customers in a courteous and professional manner, operates and parks motor vehicles and delivers previously parked vehicles back to customers in a manner which ensures demonstration of BVRHC’s values and supports a ‘service excellence’ philosophy.
* Duty 2: Maintains claim stubs, daily statistical reports and all other associated records accurately to ensure a smooth functioning service and to adhere to established policies and procedures. This includes possessing a valid driver’s license and an acceptable level of insurability.
* Duty 3: Assists with equipment maintenance and keeping valet area clean and orderly to enhance the appearance and operation of BVRHC’s valet service.
* Duty 4: Promptly reports customer issues and concerns to the Transportation Supervisor to ensure excellent communication flow within the department and to enhance customer service practices. This includes reporting of equipment and operational problems as well as potentially harmful situations in a timely manner.
* Duty 5: Possess the skill sets necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient, assess data reflecting the patient’s status and interpret this information to ensure the patient’s requirements are identified and provided in a courteous and professional manner.
* High School graduate required
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within one year of your residency in the state) and you must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy requirements
* Experience in driving manual and automatic transmission in all types of weather conditions required
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* Customer service
* Equipment maintenance
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Must be able to operate motor vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions and be able to tolerate different weather conditions.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help