SIMOS is hiring for IMMEDIATE full-time warehouse positions on our weekend shift day (Fri-Sun) and full-time temp-to-hire Night and weekend...
Job Views ( 30 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
SIMOS is hiring for IMMEDIATE full-time warehouse positions on our weekend shift day (Fri-Sun) and full-time temp-to-hire Night and weekend night shifts in Findlay, Ohio.
– $150 referral bonus*bring a friend to the team, earn a bonus after they are with us for just 2 weeks
– High-energy and strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and physically demanding – Ability to lift up to 70lbs safely on your own, above 70lbs is a team lift
– Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, and stand throughout the shift
– Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not required-we will train motivated candidates
– All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and undergo a background check and pre-employment drug screening
Peak Attendance Pay Incentive Pay rates up to: $19.92.
Peak incentive bonus of $1.75 per hour for the 1st 4 weeks
– Weekend Day Simos Managed Weekend Simos Managed Friday-Sunday, 6:00 am-6:30 pm $16.67
– Weekend Night Temp to Hire Friday-Sunday 5 pm to 530 am $18.17 Night Shifts
– Night Shift Temp to Hire – Monday-Thursday, 6:30PM to 5:00AM $16.00 $200 Sign On Bonus for 30 days #CB
- Paid Training
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
- Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
- Casual Dress Code
- $200.00 Sign On Bonus after 30 days of Completed Work
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No Education Requirement
View Job at OMJ
30 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help