Position: Warehouse Shipper/Receiver Reports To: Warehouse Lead Primary Purpose: Fill customer orders and maintain inventory accuracy with a constant focus on quality customer service and satisfaction. Expected...
Job Views ( 5 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Position: Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Reports To: Warehouse Lead
Primary Purpose: Fill customer orders and maintain inventory accuracy with a constant focus on quality customer service and satisfaction.
Expected Attributes of Employees:
- Exhibit a positive attitude.
- Show personal drive, ambition, and always maintain integrity.
- Demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness.
- Set personal and professional goals, while demonstrating high work ethics.
- Balance issues emotionally and objectively.
- Communicate at the most direct level.
- Inspire others.
- Empathize with other employee concerns.
- As orders are filled, check for overall product quality (product defects, damaged products, etc.)
- Pick and prepare orders using pick ticket system, Assist with the preparation of the necessary paperwork and documentation that accompanies the shipment.
- Maintain proper inventory rotation procedures (first in, first out).
- Accurately prepare and package customer orders efficiently with attention to detail
- Complete all stages of order fulfillment, using computer and applicable software
- Assemble and package parts belonging to various kits carefully, ensuring kits are complete and accurately packaged
- Assist with inventory cycle counting procedures, as needed.
- Always conduct good housekeeping and safety practices, in accordance with company policies.
- Steady work schedules
- Competitive wages
- Complete benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.)
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Profit-Sharing Plan with proven track record
- College tuition reimbursement program
Johnson Plastics Plus is the leading supplier/distributor to the engraving and sign-making industry. As part of the Rowmark brand, JPP strives to provide world class products and service to our customers each day through our distribution facilities located throughout the U.S.
Johnson Plastics Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Our benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
We believe that people have always been and will continue to drive the success of our company.If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we invite you to submit your name for consideration.
- Effective communication, organizational and math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently using time productively with little supervision
- Ability to operate a tow motor, order picker and handheld RF scanners
- Ability to lift 50 pounds throughout day
- Effective trouble-shooting, problem-solving and math skills
- Ability to operate shear equipment, as needed
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Commitment to working safely at all times
- Effective communication, organizational and counting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently using time productively with limited supervision
- Ability to operate a pallet jack
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout day
- Experience using computers and applicable software
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help