Warehouse Team Member
Kalmbach Feeds is a family-owned company in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, which is a small, family-oriented town in northwestern Ohio. Kalmbach Feeds...
Job Views ( 9 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Kalmbach Feeds is a family-owned company in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, which is a small, family-oriented town in northwestern Ohio. Kalmbach Feeds manufactures and sells top quality custom nutritional products for all livestock poultry, and companion animals.
– 50+ years of growth – 50+ years no layoffs – 50+ years of profitability
Kalmbach Feeds is not a typical company and we are not looking for typical people. We are looking for people who want to excel and make a difference.
Shift: 2nd and 3rd
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is required to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Is required to operate forklifts, electric pallet jacks, manual pallet jacks, and order-pickers in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Is required to maintain specified housekeeping assignments in accordance with the provided housekeeping guidelines and expectations.
- Is required to and responsible for filling out paperwork for receiving and shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Is required to perform receiving activities that include unloading and put away functions while following the established written processes.
- Is required to perform shipping activities that include loading van trailers, pick-up trucks, cars, box vans, pull behind trailers, and other assorted equipment while following the established written processes.
- Is required to perform picking activities that include picking full pallet quantities from the racking locations as well as building pallets bag by bag.
- Other job duties will be assigned as necessary.
Forklift, ladders, dollies, scaffolding, pallet jacks, computers, and RF scanning equipment
- Outstanding compensation plan
- Health Insurance plan
- Accrued paid time off
- Paid uniforms
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Generous 401k
- Company condo in Florida
Candidates are subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen (hair and urine).
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a consecutive basis required
- Previous forklift experience preferred
- Must be available for any shift, over-time, and Saturdays
- Kalmbach offers a competitive wage and safe work environment
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years warehouse experience
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help