PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The purpose of the Weekend Supervisor position is to oversee and coordinate the outpatient clinical functions of...
Job Views ( 32 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of the Weekend Supervisor position is to oversee and coordinate the outpatient clinical functions of the Home Health and Hospice Team on weekends and to be clinical resource and mentor/coach for the Team.
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
You are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to carry out your assigned duties.
* Possesses a valid nursing license for the state of Ohio. (LPN or RN)
* Supervisory Home Health or Hospice experience preferred with Home Health or Hospice experience required.
* Worked a minimum of 2-3 years of general nursing experience.
* Has a current Ohio driver’s license
* Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals of the agency and standards and regulations governing it.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures.
* This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk up to 2 hours a day, sit for 4 hours a day, and stand for 2 hours a day. The individual must be able to life 50 pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye/hand coordination and fine finger dexterity, including the ability to document legibly.This associate must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range.
View Job at OMJ
32 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help