At National Machinerywe take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
At National Machinerywe take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
- Must be well organized and have good communications skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have knowledge in the use of hand tools and power equipment
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good mathematical skills
- Must work well as a team player
- Must be able to attain ASME welding certification
- Ability to get medical clearance for respirator use
- One or two years welding experience
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. at times, 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Respirator must be used to weld inside large pressure vessels on occasion
- Working with very large parts on a regular basis requiring manipulating these large parts by pushing/pulling
- Fitting together of large parts by use of sledge hammers and other tools
- Working off of ladders and platform ladders requiring frequent up and down the ladders
TO APPLY: Go to http://www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help