Welder – Fabrication – Sheet Metal
Webster Industries has an opening for a Welder – Fabrication – Sheet Metal Job Summary Responsible for creating and installing...
Job Views ( 22 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has an opening for a Welder – Fabrication – Sheet Metal
Job Summary Responsible for creating and installing building parts made of sheet metal. Installs and repairs heating and air conditioning ducts, roofing, stainless steel appliances, siding, and metal partitions.
- Select appropriate type of sheet metal, such galvanized iron, copper, steel, aluminum
- Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
- Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
- Cut into shapes to be used in heating and air conditioning ducts.
- Interpret blueprints to decide where ducts will go.
- Bend ducts to form shapes.
- Drill holes into ducts to bolt together.
- Weld, solder, or rivet ducts together.
- Smooth over rough edges with file.
- Install ready-made ducts.
- Work with work with fiberglass, plastics, and other nonmetallic materials.
- Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls to cut bend, block & form or straighten materials.
- Install assemblies in supportive framework.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on materials.
- Operate computer aided drafting (CAD) equipment to develop scale drawings of products or systems.
- Operate laser beam cutter to cut patterns.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Coordinate schedules.
- Analyze and resolve work problems
- Webster is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
- Vacation/PTO/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Safety Shoe & Rx Safety glasses reimbursement
- Shift Premiums – 2nd shift – $0.75/hour & 3rd shift – $0.55/hour
- Continuing Education – Apprenticeship Programs Available
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
General Shift Times:
1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:00am
To apply: Go to www.websterchain/com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help