Wholesale Manager DC – Upper Sandusky
NAPA Auto Parts Job Description We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Wholesale Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The...
Job Views ( 25 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
NAPA Auto Parts
We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Wholesale Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The Wholesale Manager position is primarily focused on coordinating/implementing wholesale marketing programs within the assigned territory for both independent and company owned NAPA stores . If you seek a key leadership position with a stable company that offers opportunities to learn, train and grow your career, the Wholesale Manager position is the job for you! The Wholesale Manager will use the NAPA Programs to assist NAPA Store Owners and Managers drive sales, improve profitability, and increase their overall market share. Starting salary $60,000+ based on experience; includes an bonus plan and company vehicle.
- Work with existing NAPA stores to foster improved communications, build upon relationships, and expand their commercial sales effort to increased levels of market penetration. Develop plans to grow the average sales per customer of Auto Care and key Major Account customers. Provide leadership for directing sales and marketing programs that will provide real growth.
- Target new markets for expanding wholesale efforts through increased outside selling, targeting of Major Account customers, and the addition of new Auto Care members.
- Administer NAPA Wholesale Rebate Program information with HQ and coordinate field training programs.
- Work with NAPA vendors and manufacturer representatives to provide strategic organization and planning for all wholesale efforts. Duties to include working with manufacturers to target and blitz specific accounts for sales improvement with their respective products.
- Review sales trends and progress with store salespeople, owners, managers and Distribution Center management team.
- Redirect and support wholesale selling efforts as needed.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
- The ideal Wholesale Manager will have automotive aftermarket sales and management experience at both the store and service dealer level. Store and shop productivity experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required technical or college degree is preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) experience required.
- Understanding of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet) preferred.
- Prior Sales Program administration experience preferred.
- Overnight travel (25%) with availability to conduct evening (non-retail hours) meetings required.
- Passion for delivering customer service and building long term relationships.
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals.
View Job at OMJ
25 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help