Youth Crisis Worker
How you’ll make a difference in this role: You will have experience in providing crisis services for youths to...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
How you’ll make a difference in this role:
You will have experience in providing crisis services for youths to help make a difference for our communities that we serve. You will conduct mental health assessments, stabilization, crisis intervention, and treatment facilitation for individuals and families experiencing severe and urgent social, psychological and/or environmental needs on an as-needed basis. You will provide follow up and stabilization services on all cases that receive crisis intervention services.
- Respond to emergency requests for service including phone calls, walk-in requests for treatment, and referrals from other community sources
- Conduct face-to-face interview with clients to determine presenting issues and whether hospitalization is needed
- If hospitalization is deemed necessary, facilitates arrangement for hospitalization. If hospitalization is not deemed necessary, you will provide counseling to clients and immediate family members to stabilize and develop a specific plan for transition to treatment, including immediate safety plan
- Complete referrals to other agency programs or external service providers as deemed clinically appropriate
- Promote protocol of all crisis intervention services in the community
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build a continuum of crisis services
- Attend local and state meets addressing crisis trends as well as participates in planning and implementation of services
- Complete data collection and reporting as required by local boards and grants
Who are we?
We are a team of passionate individuals who work to provide prevention and specialized behavioral health and substance abuse services to individuals, children and families in our multi-cultural communities in order to strengthen family life and promote personal growth. We offer a nurturing environment focused on personal growth and self-care through trainings and the development of skills. Our agency is dedicated to supplying employees with the necessary skills and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
Our employees are offered Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Teledoc, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), PTO, Paid Holidays, and 403(b) Retirement.
Family Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place, a policy which prohibits the use, possession, and/or distribution of medical marijuana in the workplace. We base employment on qualifications, merit, and organizational/community need. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce representative of the citizens we serve
Who are you?
You are a caring and dedicated professional that has obtained a Bachelor’s degree with an LSW or a Master’s degree with an LPC, or higher level licensure. You will have the ability to obtain an Ohio driver’s license and CPR/First Aid Certification, and be willing to submit background check and fingerprinting. You will have the ability to travel between Lima, St. Mary’s, and Kenton to best serve our local communities. You are able to regularly use various computer applications requiring multiple logins, including those for communicating internally and externally, including Microsoft Office, as well as our HRIS, EHR and other online systems, often simultaneously.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help