Youth Engagement Specialist
Write your next chapter: Under the guidance of the Youth Clinical Supervisor, you will attend Individualized Service Plan development and review...
Job Views ( 11 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Write your next chapter:
Under the guidance of the Youth Clinical Supervisor, you will attend Individualized Service Plan development and review meetings. You will coordinate and monitor appropriateness of all services, provide assistance in crisis situations to stabilize clients served in the least restrictive treatment setting. You will provide emergency services and conduct emergency intakes and complete assessments, records consumer progress, and recommend new programs as needed.
How you’ll make a difference in this role:
• You will engage with and make outreach to individuals and their natural support system prior to and during the time between assessment to first counseling appointment in assigned locations – an FRC campus or in the community. You may provide education on FRC services and assist with registration and assessment
• You will triage crisis services during business hours and conduct an assessment of community support needs for each person served and develop a plan accordingly.
• You will develop/maintain consultative and liaison relationships with other agencies, programs and individuals in order to cultivate working relationships, ensure adequate care of persons served, provide consultative service and/or promote the coordination and development of mental health and/or substance abuse services
• Maintain a strengths-based approach while working with consumers and families to assist in the retention of dignity and the development of positive intrinsic qualities in the consumer and maintain fidelity to assigned programs.
• Complete referrals and provide linkage to other agency programs, external service providers, and other community resources, as deemed clinically appropriate. You must understand admission criteria of FRC programs and other family serving programs.
• You will initiates re-engagement interventions for families that have no show or frequent cancellation of appointments.
Who are we?
We are a team of passionate individuals who work to provide prevention and specialized behavioral health and substance abuse services to individuals, children and families in our multi-cultural communities in order to strengthen family life and promote personal growth. We offer a nurturing environment focused on personal growth and self-care through trainings and the development of skills. Our agency is dedicated to supplying employees with the necessary skills and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
Our employees are offered Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Teledoc, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), PTO, Paid Holidays and 403(b) Retirement.
Family Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place, a policy which prohibits the use, possession, and/or distribution of medical marijuana in the workplace. We base employment on qualifications, merit, and organizational/community need. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce representative of the citizens we serve
Who are you?
You are a caring and dedicated professional who has obtained a HSD/GED. You have a passion for working with youths and families within the local community to provide community engagement services through direct contact in their natural environment.
Ability to obtain an Ohio driver’s license, maintain auto insurance, and earn CPR/First Aid certification, background check and fingerprinting required.
In this role you will regularly use various computer apps including Microsoft Office, our HRIS, EHR and other online systems, with multiple logins often simultaneously.
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help